At WILL NJOY, Lda (henceforth only WN ) we respect your privacy and we appreciate the confidence in us deposited. The privacy of our customers and suppliers is fundamental to us. Therefore, we want you to be informed about the new legislation on personal data protection, which comes into force on May 25, 2018, and on the measures and procedures that we have adopted for this purpose.
In this context, we have developed a Personal Data Protection Policy, subject to the highest standards of security and privacy, where we ensure that your personal data will be treated in accordance with its purposes and the rights that are enshrined.
In this Personal Data Protection Policy we explain who we are, for what purpose we can use your data and with whom we share it, how long we keep it, as well as the ways to contact us and to exercise your legitimate right.
- Who we are
THE WN is a company that is dedicated to providing aesthetic and wellness services, trade, import, export and representations of wide variety of goods.
- Responsible for the processing of your personal data and contacts
Your data is handled by the WILL NJOY, Lda , corporate entity number 514519878, headquartered at Avenida Nossa Senhora da Vitória, 8, São Jorge, 2480-062 Calvaria de Cima.
THE WN is responsible for the processing of personal data in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulation on Data Protection (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016).
For any question related to the processing of your personal data you can contact us through the following means: Phone: +351 212 431 627 E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treatment of Personal Data
The processing of personal data consists of an operation or a set of operations carried out on personal data or personal data sets, by automated means, or not, namely collection, registration, organization, structuring, preservation, adaptation, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure, dissemination, comparison, interconnection, limitation, erasure or destruction.
- Collection of personal data
THE WN collects your personal data, among others, in the following situations:
- If you register and / or browse ourwebsite ;
- If you use our storeonline ;
- If you complete and submit your personal data through our Consent Form;
- Purpose and foundation of the use of your personal data
THE WN, in addition to the situations in which it handles the data to comply with legal requirements, will treat your personal data for the following purposes:
- Respond to your questions or provide information to you, especially in the cases where you fill out and send us our forms or use an e-mail address available to us;
- In the scope of the Provision of Services: in general, your personal data are processed and used for the management of the contractual relationship, to render our services and to adapt our services to your needs and interests. Your personal data will still be processed for the provision of third party services, when it is necessary or when you have expressly consented to it;
- Service management: to be able to provide the service you have hired us, for example, sending orders, alerts or requests for the availability ofstock of products;
- Transaction management: for issuing invoices for the acquisition of goods and services;
- Delivery to the home: to deliver your purchases at the address indicated;
- Customer support contacts: to provide you with a support service;
- Develop and maintain ourwebsite with the desired quality and security;
- Updating internal records;
- Improvement of products and services;
- Use of ourwebsite : personal data collected will be treated and used to help make your visit to our site as productive and enjoyable as possible. We may also use the information to customize the site to suit your interests;
- Contacts for market research purposes;and
- Marketing: We will treat your personal data so that we can give you the latest news, promotions, companies and other opportunities that you can benefit. In the periodic sending of promotional emails about our products, special offers or other information that we consider of your interest, we will use the contact you have provided us for this purpose.
- Sharing Your Data
Your personal data may be communicated to WILL NJOY , for the purposes of accounting and legal support, as well as to judicial, fiscal and regulatory authorities for the purpose of complying with legal requirements.
Your data will also be shared with third parties for the provision of certain services, in terms of maintenance, technical support, or to ensure the provision of our services, such as delivery / mail services, which may have access to some of your personal data for contractual purposes.
The personal data you provide us and for the purposes indicated above may be communicated to companies in the group in which the Person Responsible for the Treatment is included, which includes companies that hold, directly or indirectly, a stake in the share capital of the Responsible by Treatment.
Only personal data deemed necessary for the purpose will be communicated and transferred.
- Personal Information We Collect
All data that is necessary for the formalization, execution and management of the contract can be collected.
All data required to register, use and navigate our Web site and store online, as well as to receive our news and offers.
We distinguish the following personal data:
- Customer identification data: name;address; telephone; e-mail ; civil identification number; date of birth and gender;
- Customer data: name and tax identification number;
- Contact information: name;address; e-mail and telephone / mobile phone; and
- Onlineshopping user data: name; e-mail ; address; Tax Identification Number; credit card number; name of the credit card holder; validity and respective credit card security code; and purchase details.
- Preservation of personal data
Your personal data will be kept for different periods of time, depending on the purpose for which they are intended, but always only for the minimum period and necessary for the provision of services, respective billing, pursuit of the purposes that led to their collection and treatment and fulfillment of obligations cool.
By reaching the maximum shelf life, your data will be safely deleted or anonymised, if possible.
- Your rights
At any time you can request us, free of charge 1 and for any of the above contacts, the following:
- access to information we hold about you, that is, you can see if your data is or not subject to treatment and, if so, access your personal data (right of access);
- the rectification of the information we have about you, in case it is incorrect or incomplete (right of rectification);
- that is to say, it may require us to erase your data if: (i) it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or processed; the holder has withdrawn consent to the processing of data and there is no other basis for such treatment (right to forgetfulness);
- the limitation of the processing of your personal data, in specific cases;
- the opposition to their treatment, in other words, may oppose the processing of their personal data when the processing is carried out for the purpose of marketingdirect or for promotion and divulsion of our services (right of opposition); and
- the portability of personal data, that is, you can ask us to receive your data in automatic reading format and send it to another controller (the right to portability).
You can still withdraw your consent at any time if it is legally necessary for the processing of personal data. However, this right does not compromise the lawfulness of the treatment effected on the basis of the prior consent given or the subsequent processing of the same data, as is the case of performance of the contract or legal obligations to which the WILL NJOY is subject.
Your requests will be treated with special care so that we can effectively ensure your rights.
You will be informed of the measures taken as a result of your request within a maximum period of thirty (30) days from the moment of your request.
You have the right to be notified under the terms of the General Regulation on Data Protection in the event of a violation of your personal data.
In addition to the rights listed above, you also have the right to file a complaint with the National Data Protection Commission.
1 Except in cases where the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular because of its repetitive character. In this case the WILL NJOY it may require payment of a reasonable fee in the light of the costs incurred by it or refuse, in a reasonable manner, to comply with the request.
- Proceduresof WILL NJOY
THE WILL NJOY has taken the technical and organizational measures necessary to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation, ensuring that data processing is lawful, fair, transparent and limited to authorized purposes. THEWILL NJOY adopted the measures it deemed appropriate to ensure the accuracy, integrity and confidentiality of personal data, as well as other rights.
THE WILL NJOY has adopted technical and organizational security measures in order to protect the personal data made available to it against its unauthorized diffusion, loss, misuse, alteration, processing or access.
In addition, third parties that, in the WILL NJOY processing of personal data in the name and on behalf of the latter, are also obliged to carry out technical and security measures appropriate to the legislation in force and to ensure the protection of the rights of the data subject.
Notwithstanding the security measures adopted by the WILL NJOY, it should be noted and warn that users should also take additional security measures, inter alia, ensure the existence of a firewall active, antivirus, and anti spyware updated.
- Navigation on ourwebsiteand use of the online store
When navigating our Web site and when using our store online , we assume that you accept our Personal Data Protection Policy .
The store online it's ours Web site you may have links to other websites which, in our understanding, may contain useful information and / or tools for the visitor.
- Doubts and updating of our Personal Data Protection Policy
If you have any questions or need further clarification regarding the processing of your personal data, or if you wish to exercise some of your rights, please contact us using the channels previously provided.
THE WILL NJOY occasionally update your Personal Data Protection Policy, requesting that you periodically review this document to keep up to date.